When Chalk Isn’t Enough Gorilla Grips Have Become A Favourite With Kettlebell Athletes Around The World As The Perfect Kettlebell Grips.
A simple robust design you can count on having ‘no more calluses or shredded hands’ and in a stylish range of colours these kettlebell grips come in black, hot pink and brown.
- Gorilla Grips are designed to cope with the toughest workouts.
- The easy on, easy off design allowing you to take them on and off quickly and easily.
- No straps to undo, no annoying velcro, no turning them inside out.
Gorilla Grips have been established since 2001 after being born in the USA by Hamilton Bower. Its safe to say they have stood the test of time.
“As a coach for 25 years I know that one of the biggest things preventing people from training effectively is injury, especially hand injury. Calluses, blisters, blood blister, split skin. Normal training gloves aren’t tough enough. Gorilla Grips get the balance right and make the ideal kettlebell grip allowing me to keep on repping out when my hands get too sore.
- Our manufacturers are based in the UK and have over 25 years experience of working with leather.
“I hated the idea of having my Gorilla Grips made abroad. Sure I could have done it on the cheap, but I wanted to kettlebell grips that combined some luxury, functionality and protection. I wanted to use the best materials, the best construction with a manufacturer I can work with and trust.”
- We only use the finest saddle leather made from UK cattle hides which is soft, supple and very hard wearing.
- The tanning process we use means the leather takes on anti-bacterial properties.
- We use bonded nylon stitching for greater strength
- Our manufacturer has been working with high quality leather for over 25 years and are recognised as the leading manufacturers in the world.
I look good service as much as the next man. Feel free to contact me directly on Russell@Gorilla-Grips.com. I am a big believer in putting a face to my product.
I always endeavour to get your Gorilla Grips to you as soon as possible. 99.9% of the time I get it right, but I am only human. I will never knowingly send you order out late or a pair of Gorilla Grips that are not up to standard I would want them to be.